Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Musings on Life in Paris

For whatever reason, potatoes and garlic seem to sprout here. I assume that means theyre overripe? but I really have no idea. Anyway, I know my dad would scold me for saying this, but I think sprouting potatoes are pretty gross. That's not to say that I wouldn't eat them. I just plucked/cut all of these sprouts off, made a big batch of yummy roasted potatoes and froze them. That being said, I wasn't at all annoyed when a new batch of my potatoes started sprouting two weeks later and one of my roommates threw them out without saying anything to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahhaha. I like how potatoes are the subject of your random musings on Parisian life. It might be gross, but it's kinda important. Otherwise how could people like me plant potatoes? ;)

    ReplyDelete