Thursday, November 18, 2010

light-up London

I thought I was impervious to jet-lag, but here I am, wide awake, alarm set to go off in 2 hrs so we can catch our 0525 train to Paris in the "morning". London is beautiful this time of year, especially at night when shop windows light up and the reflections of christmas lights on wet sidewalks twinkle.

The sun even came out today sometime before we browsed the National Portrait Gallery and ate lunch in the crypt of St. Martin-in-the-fields.
trafalgar square in sunshine

I am incredibly anxious to get back to Paris and hoping in the back of my mind that it is just as magical in November as it is in the spring and summer. will let you know how it turns out! goodnight

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy! so happy you're posting about your trip. love you. have fun!

    ReplyDelete