Wednesday, December 1, 2010

photodiary of london and paris

My ten days in London and Paris in photos:

glimpse of sunshine near LSE, London

blustery day on the seine

light-up Paris

the musee d'orsay and tour eiffel at twilight

parisian lunch that reminded us not all parisians are friendly

reflecting in trafalgar square

stumbled on a cute store opening in covent garden. 

marilyn monroe-esque french connection window

all saints store front in covent garden. looove the sewing machines.. I really need to learn how to sew. mom.. help..?

beautiful amy on the pont des arts. too cold for a pique-nique, but not too cold for a posed shot and some self-timer fun :)

see what i mean about the self-timer?
also, wouldn't you like to get the lighting tech who did the louvre to do your own house?

one picture explanation of how french children are so adorable

amy's urban ballerina concept, in one outfit... taken very literally.

The trip was, of course, amazing. I got to spend time with one of my best friends for ten days! and since I had seen pretty much all of the touristy stuff in both cities, we spent our time eating, drinking, being merry, and soaking in the romance and culture around us. Stay tuned for a pictorial tour that will explain why my pants are feeling a little too snug this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you and I'm so glad you visited! Can't wait to see you in a WEEK!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete